As soon as you have placed your items in the shopping basket and are on the (digital) way to pay, we will ask you whether you would like to create a customer account or whether you would like to order as a guest.
The advantages of a customer account #
- You have an overview of your previous orders
- You can see the tracking number for each order so that you can follow the progress of your parcel
- You can download a copy of your invoice at a later date
- Your billing and delivery addresses are saved so you don’t have to enter them all again next time
- You can easily manage your newsletter subscription
Guest order #
Ordering as a guest means that you enter your name and address once and select your payment method. You do not have to define a password. However, you miss out on the advantages of having a customer account.
Converting a guest account into a regular customer account #
If you have ordered as a guest but would prefer to have a customer account afterwards, simply write to us. We can then convert your account and you can set a password for your account using the”Forgotten password” function.
By the way, it won’t do you any good to create a customer account with the same e-mail address after you have placed a guest order. This means that your order will not automatically appear in the new account.